Reliable Digitizer with 20+ years of experience, I know the ins and outs of digitizing. I offer embroidery digitizing services, with quick turnaround time. No job too big or too small.
I create, you embroider.
To get a free quotation, send your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What you get:
- A 100% manually digitized embroidery design based on your artwork or your idea and my artwork, in the machine format specified at the start
- Peace of mind, my guarantee that the design sews out flawlessly
- A close-up photo of the design sewn out
- The chance to get revisions (within reason) based on the photo of the sewn-out design
- A software3D photo of the design and a worksheet with the color chart, number of stitches and number of color changes, both photos included in the ZIP file you get
- What I need:
- A clear artwork file (photo or vector format) if you have one.
- If you don’t have an artwork file, I need a sketch of your idea based on which I can do the artwork
- Information about the machine format, design size, hoop size, type of fabric, type of garment, completion date and time.
- Good communication, email address and optimally instant messaging to be able to finish the project within the agreed time frame
Good communication is vital for the finished product to be a success. It is also important for me to know you have good knowledge of embroidery such as stabilizing, hooping, operating the machine correctly (i refer to tension in the first place). If you are a beginner, please tell me at the start so that I can give you detailed directions.
Here is an excerpt from a complete article I wrote: ” A good work relationship starts with the first pleasant experience. Having a long-term work relationship with the same Designer will help the Client’s Business grow. “